#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Lots to do in Honolulu


Last night we walked over to a small grocery store by our hotel called the Pantry and there we saw a little bit of home. Zippo lighters  are made right in my hometown. 

This path to the ocean is lined with surfboards. 


Spam nuts..this is just wrong. 


This gorgeous shopping center is called the International Market and is right across from our hotel the Garden Hilton. Last night we walked down Luxury Row, the street filled with brand name stores such as Jimmy Choos.  The streets were very crowded because it had cooled down from the 86 high today and was pleasant. 








4 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos, Peggy! Hawaii agrees with you! I so miss Waikiki, especially because we cancelled our trip this year. Moving to Nevada probably happens for us this year ~ That's part of why we didn't go to Hawaii. I long to go back. The Pantry is the main grocery store for that part of Waikiki. I've bought lots of groceries there. Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were here with me! We loved the Cultural Center especially the final show. Just amazing.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8:07 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend IN PERSON OFJOHN who recommended me to who help hack her phone, email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. you could also text +1 669 225 2253

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.