#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, July 29, 2019

Summer time is a fun time

Is it just me or this summer passing by like a whirlwind? These past weeks have been full of activities that keep me hopping. I love having company and having the whole family here made my heart sing. Ryan and family left on Wednesday and I had just enough time to change the sheets before Wendy and Chris were here for the weekend. They went to Letchworth to hear the Buffalo Philharmonic and see the the fireworks. While they were here they helped so much by cleaning out the gutters, a chore that was sorely needed. I don’t know what I’d do without their help.



Ok....you can have a laugh on me. There was algae in the pond so I put some Clorox in it. How was I to know that it didn’t take that much and that it would bubble like this? So funny!!

Saturday night we all went to Applebee’s for dinner before they left for the park. Then Don and I went to his step mom’s to visit. When we got home his sister from Tennessee and her husband stopped by for a great visit. 


Now I am getting ready for more company as my two sisters will be here on Wednesday. We have so much planned. I always think there is not a lot to do around here but we will fill up every day with fun. On Thursday evening we are going to her sister in law’s to have readings by a psychic. I have had great experiences in the past and am looking forward to maybe hearing from some of my family and friends once more. Then the following Thursday we are going to Hurd Orchard for a herbal luncheon complete with a harpist. 

It has been a wonderful summer so far. 




1 comment :

  1. Oh, so this is another Sister Week! I foresee lots of fun and laughter and probably some good talks late at night. When I think of you I think of all the fun you sisters have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.