#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, July 06, 2019

Time to relax



Last night we dined at Huckleberries in Lancaster, Pa.  We are visiting Chris and Wendy for the weekend and I wanted to eat here ever since I saw it when we were in Lancaster to see Jeanne Robertson.  This is the restaurant of the Fulton Inn a huge motel that looks like a steamboat. 


The restaurant was made to feel just like you were dining on a steamboat. It had low ceilings, chandeliers, and drapes at the windows. You almost felt like you could look out and see the river. 




To add to the ambience a piano player sang and played familiar popular and old tunes.


The menu was diverse and the chicken pot pie that I had was encased crust that was so flaky and delicious. 



It It’s always enjoyable being with this fun couple.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.