#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Wendy


Wendy stopped by on Monday to have lunch with me since she was in the area on business. She lives in Port Allegany which is about an hour away. She and Chris met on a meetup of people who enjoyed outdoor activities. They had gone on a weekend camping and kayaking and the first night they met they stayed up the entire night talking. The next weekend Chris came up here and took her to Allegany State Park.  After that they have spend almost every weekend together and will be getting married in September. I have enjoyed that she lives so close and they come over and stay all night with us quite often. I will really miss that once she moves down to Carlisle. She is a sweet gal and we always have a good time. 

1 comment :

  1. I'm so happy for Chris, Peggy! And that you and she are so congenial, that makes it extra nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.