#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Mid the hills of Pennsylvania





Fog settling over Bradford.  Photo by Tom Huntoon. 

I always talk about our small town tucked away in the valley of the mountains and a local photographer has captured it perfectly with this photo. I love my hills and our cool crisp mornings. I love how green everything is in the summer. I love how my back yard melts right into the woods beyond. Our weather has been very warm lately but I am enjoying it knowing that we have a long winter of coldness. I so appreciate where we live. 


1 comment :

  1. Peggy, what a beautiful setting! It reminds me so much of my beloved Asheville, NC, which is at the foothills of the mountains. And on a much smaller scale, it reminds me of our Valley View where we sat in a valley surrounded on 4 sides by steep hills. I love that feeling of being tucked in and sheltered.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.