#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, August 02, 2019

The sisters have arrived


It’s always a good time when the three of us can get together. Our first day was filled with activity. We did the local things and started out with going to Zippo. For those of you who don’t know Zippo lighters are made right here in our hometown. The greatest thing about Zippo is that if something goes wrong with your Zippo they will repair it for free. No questions asked.  Linda had two table lighters that needed repaired so we dropped them off.  Diane had never been to the Zippo museum so we walked through there. One of the interesting displays was short movie clips which featured Zippo lighters. 
  After we left there we walked around downtown to the Tin Ceiling and the Mercantile before having lunch at Kabob’s my favorite Greek restaurant which has the most delicious filet mignonette kabobs and homemade pita bread. 
   After we went home for some relaxing we went in the evening to Linda’s sister-in-law’s house where she had arranged for a medium to give us readings. I am definitely a believer and some of us got specific things. I was harder to read and didn’t get a lot but one thing was spot on. She heard from my dog and said that she was very smart...human smart she said.  The dog said “you can’t replace me” and that she was very strong willed. That fits Sadie to a t.  

We fixed a cheese platter to take over. 




  Tomorrow we will join my friends for coffee in the morning and have a visit from my cousin in the evening. 

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rereading this one here, again. Sadie...bless her ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.