#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Pruning



This is a Hashiki Willow tree at the corner of our house. When we landscaped a few years ago I didn’t know that this tree would grow to be this big. I had it planted way to close to the house and now the branches were rubbing on the shingles of the roof. We all know that that isn’t good. So Yesterday I decided to do something about it. I grabbed the ladder, the pruning shears and the long pruner and went to work. I didn’t use the ladder because I ended up cutting most of the branches by reaching up with the long pruner. It wasn’t easy but it got done. 

I can see that there are more straggling branches that still can use a haircut but all in all it looks better.   Then there was a cleanup to do. I will keep a good eye on it from now on and not let it get that out of hand. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.