#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Graffiti

American Graffiti is a movie that captures my teens.  I graduated from high school in 1962...yes, I’m as old as dirt.  When I want to relive those glorious years all I have to do is listen to 60’s music and I’m taken right back to high school and college days. So when the Bradford Creative and Performing Arts ended their summer concert series with a group that sang those old songs Don and I just had to go. 
  At first the group just started singing those old familiar songs and wove a little story along with them about them appearing on the Ed Sullivan show and practicing the songs. 

But then out came this fellow.  He was dressed like a nerd...and acted like one too. He added the comedy that was greatly welcomed and throughout the show made us howl with laughter. Not only was he a comedian but his voice was amazing. I have never heard a better falsetto.

But it got even funnier in the second act when they dressed like women and sang The Supreme’s songs. Don and I had a great time and really enjoyed this. 




1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.