#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Exercise 2: Your reflection

Once again I took my Canon out to do an exercise from the book Shooting with Soul. This time the instructions said to go on a photo walk and push your creative edge by finding serendipitous reflections along the way. Document where you were and what you were feeling at that moment. Play with distortions, optical illusions, unusual perspectives and textures.


 I felt very awkward  carrying my camera downtown and shooting. That is something that should go away the more I carry my camera with me. Right now it seems strange and indulgent. I went to a few stores that I thought might be interesting and shot my reflection there.


 I also found this reflection to be interesting. Now that I am aware of reflections I will try to notice them more and shoot more.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.