#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Late summer change

 I can feel fall coming.  Even though the hot summer weather is still here the small signs of fall are beginning to show. Everywhere you shop the fall merchandise is on full display. Orange is prevelant and pumpkins are filling the shelves. And even though I love fall I don’t want to rush it here. I still want to slow down and enjoy these waning days. 
  But I grew tired of my summer picnic theme on the baker’s rack so I changed it up. The new theme is olives.  

I used an old olive and artichoke wreath that I had made as a base and filled an old crock with olive branches and leaves. 

Behind the arrangement I put two olive plates. 

On the top shelf I kept my straw hat but added a few olive oil bottles. 


This arrangement will last until it’s time for fall. 






1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.