#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, August 17, 2019

When it just comes together

Hi readers. Today I want to share you with you what happens when two random things come together in a way that it is so unexpected. 

I have been avoiding going to yard and estate sales in my effort not to buy so much and bring so much into my home but once in a while I succumb. When my sisters were here we went to a sale where I purchased these irises. There was just something about them that appealed to me.







When I got them home and was looking for a vase to put them in I remembered this pitcher I fell in love with at a consignment store. 









And voila! They went together perfectly. I was so happy that they found each other.


They look great in the sunroom. 








1 comment :

  1. Awesome!! They do look great in your sunroom!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.