#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, August 12, 2019

Are you bored?


“She refused to be bored chiefly because she wasn’t boring.”  Zelda Fitzgerald

I rarely get bored. In fact, quite the opposite. There is always something for me to do. Some things are necessary...like cooking and housework...but a lot are just for enjoyment. It seems I am trying to cram in every bit of life I can. I’m doing all that I can to seize the day.  But today besides create a new arrangement on my baker’s rack...more about that later...I sat out on my porch swing with a stack of Southern Lady magazines. I think I was meant to be a southern lady but my Georgia born more had the audacity to marry a Yankee. 




1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.