#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, January 26, 2020

A special night out

Last night Don and I went out to celebrate our 54th anniversary. We chose a local restaurant Joe’s Steakhouse where we enjoy a delicious dinner. I chose a strip steak which had a great flavor and was so big I took most of it home. The entire meal of baked potato, veggies, rolls, and cheese and crackers was delightful but the dessert topped everything. It was a pecan pie cobbler. I am crazy about pecan pie but I think this cobbler was even better. 

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations to you and Don, Peggy! How lucky you are to have reached your 54th Anniversary! I wish you many more happy and healthy years together, filled with love and the joy of family! It sounds like you had a delicious celebration,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.