#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 02, 2020

(Little Women

Hello my friends.  Are you recovering from the holiday with a good book and a cup of tea? Or are you busy organizing and cleaning after the bustle of Christmas? It has continued to be busy here at the Karrasch household as I try to find time to do all that I want to do. I took a few minutes today to sit at the piano and play some songs from my new music books and ignored that fact that the laundry was sitting in baskets ready for the wash. (Priorities). 



Today my coffee friends and I went to Olean to see the new Little Women movie. If you only see one movie this year make it this one! It is by far the best movie I have seen in a long while. Of course the story is excellent but the cinematography and costuming was amazing. It was the kind of movie that you should see on a big screen because there is so much to look at in each scene that your eyes are dancing all over the screen. It left a smile on our faces as we exited the theater. It is one I would like to go and see again to fully take it all in. (And I don’t say that about many movies). 





Tonight was my first art class in a while but after the movie we stopped at Perkins for a quick lunch that wasn’t so quick due to poor service in the kitchen and I didn’t get home in time (and also I was tired yet from our vacation). I will try to paint at home this week. One of my goals for 2020 is to spend more time painting at home. I love my class because of the accountability of going for two hours a week but I need to also take the time at home because I enjoy it so much. Between art, music and the photography online course I am taking I will keep very busy in this new year. 

How are you starting the new year? Any goals or resolutions that you would like to share?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.