#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Reading!


Wouldn’t I love a cozy spot like this to read in. Finished The Institute. Have you ever read a long book and been disappointed in the ending?  I was.  


Is it just me or are you also frustrated by some political postings on Facebook which you suspect are not true, then double check and find out that they are out and out lies.  And when you try to point that out with proof the person is not open to knowing the truth?  When did lying become an acceptable way to run a government?






2 comments :

  1. As long as I live I will not understand this undying loyalty to Donald Trump by seemingly rational, intelligent people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Peggy! When I saw the photo of the reading spot, I thought it was one you had put together in your home. You have such a talent for putting together beautiful, perfect spaces. Love the library sign! I have found that it is pointless to try to reason with some people, especially those who post political lies on social media. I can wait to vote! I hope that you and Don have a healthy and happy 2020!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.