#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Dried up

We all get blogger's block once in a while. And especially me when I have been blogging since 2006. There are times when I'm busy and love to blog about my trips. Then there are the times when nuttin' much is happening. And then there are times when my blogging needs a little stimulation.

Pinterest to the rescue with some blogging topics.

If you could only wear one outfit the rest of your life what would it be and why?

Mine would be a red plaid wool skirt with a matching plaid jacket with black trim. I never had a lot of clothes growing up but when I went off to college I got this suit. The skirt was short as was the fashion of the times. I was a tiny thing then and when I wore this I felt fashionable and powerful.

What relaxes you?

Most of the time music helps me relax. Doing something pleasurable too. But if I am stressed out to the max I will climb into a hot bubble bath and soak for a half an hour until the stress goes away.

How about you? What would you wear and how do you relax? And what do you do about blogging burnout?

This picture has nothing to do with anything. It's just painted pine cones but I love how they look like flowers.


 

5 comments :

  1. Blogging burn out.....

    Just wait it out. Don't try too much. Something pops in my head eventually, which I just have to "share"....

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. usually whenever i post that i'm burnt out and/or taking a break...
    a post comes to me the very next day! LOLOL.
    then i feel silly. so i don't post it. after all. i've just publicly announced i'm burnt out! LOLOLOL! murphy's law at work.
    what do it do to relax?
    a nice hot shower.
    slip into something comfortable.
    fix me a cup of my favorite continental coffee ... cafe' francaise
    and cuddle up by my window and read.
    xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green velvet fitted sheath my mother made me when I was 17! But your plaid outfit sounds beautiful!

    To relax when I'm stressed out, I grab old cookbooks and plan menus. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about comfort now, but when I was young, I loved a poodle skirt with the dog on it and it's leash. Loved twirling around and it looks like a blue saucer :) a hot bath always makes me feel wonderful...it's also the best medicine for me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would have to be my comfy sweat pants with a jewel neck sweater and a cardigan, also fat socks. I am all about comfort now! At first I thought the photos was of zinnias until I realized that they were painted pine cones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.