#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 05, 2016

New venture

 

My sister Linda has taken on a new venture. She has a booth in a consignment shop called Two Times New in Fredericksburg, Virginia. This is her first time trying something like this. She has things that she would like to be a blessing for others, as Nikki from At Home With Nikki would say. Over the years she has had many yard sales and done well but she thought she'd like to try a booth. Right now she is featuring fall items and burlap bows.

 

 

 

 

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous2:50 PM

    i've always thought that would be fun. like having one's own little SHOPPE!
    the fun for me would be in creating charming little vignettes to display everything to its greatest appeal!
    i wish her well in this adventure. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband says I need to open a booth at the antique mall near us to 'thin a few things out'. I hope she does well. I love the quote on the chalk board. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.