#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Out of commission

Sorry that I haven't been blogging his week. Last week I had a flu shot on Wednesday and Thursday became sick with a terrible sore throat. I've been in my pajamas ever since. I've taken a lot of over the counter medicine and finally today went to the doctore's office. A throat swab came up negative and she suggested .coricidin and Flonase. So I will try those. She said it was probably allergies. Keep your fingers crossed that it works

A Sadie update. She went to get her stitches out today and has healed nicely. We have had her on a diet but she didn't lose weight. This led to blood work which showed that she has a low thyroid and will be on meds for the rest of her life.


Here's a good idea. Use Krylon looking glass paint to spray pine cones. Cute idea for Christmas.

 

2 comments :

  1. Peggy, Hope you feel better soon (I take allergy medicines every day all year long - and without them I feel just as you describe). And sorry to hear about Sadie, too. Love the pine cone idea! I like decorating with things I can recycle after the holidays - nothing to pack up and store. Stay in those pj's and give your body a rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:10 AM

    i don't get a flu shot. it seems every time i did in the past i get a reaction like yours.
    coincidence? i don't know. but i just try to keep my immune system strong now and forego them.
    LOVE those pine cones you did! just as i was wondering where you found them... you explained! :)
    and hug our little sadie for me. i'm so glad she is healing well. hopefully when you're feeling better
    the two of you can start your walks again! XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.