#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Just a quiet day

It was a quiet Wednesday. The sun was out but with the wind I wouldn’t call it a warm day. I took the pruning clippers and went around the house snipping here and there where needed. I was never a pruner before (not being a gardener) but I realized that it was something that was necessary if you were to keep things in shape and growing the way you wanted. In the afternoon it began to rain so Don and I settled down with a movie on Amazon Prime. It was based on a book by Gillian Flynn…Dark Places. It was an excellent murder mystery starring Charlize Theron. It had a lot of plot twists and the story moved along methodically.

Dark Places: A Novel by [Flynn, Gillian]




Last night we watched the finale of Survivor. We have been fans of that show from the very beginning and have seen every episode. They manage to keep every season fresh with a different mix of contestants. What show is your favorite and you wouldn’t miss an episode?

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous4:25 PM

    having a lot of quiet days myself peggy. my heart is in AFIB. just got out of the hospital.
    they're trying to get it to beat normally again with meds.
    if that doesn't work i'll go back to hospital next week and they will stop heart and start it again.
    that paddle thing you see on tv. the cardio doc says it will feel like a horse has kicked me in the chest.
    not much looking forward to that. :) will be scarce off and on for some time until well. but so enjoy your posts whenever i'm here! XO♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending you my best wishes, Tammy J! I hope all is going well for you!

      Delete
  2. Survivor!!! I have not missed an episode since the beginning!!! We watched it too. It was a great season. Survivor and Game of Thrones and The Young and the Restless. LOL That is about all I have time for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.