#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Tuesday we took Sadie back to the Orchard Park Animal Hospital in Buffalo for a checkup. Dr. Brummer has been very attentive to her and is good about keeping in contact with us. The only change since last time is a gain in weight of two and half pounds. I attribute it to the medicine but he assured me that even so it is what she eats that makes her gain weight so we are cutting down on her food by one third. Less weight will make it better for her to get around. The chemotherapy medicine is keeping the lupus and arthritis in check so she is feeling good. Her collapsed feet are permanent so she is unable to walk well. We carry her around a lot. He did blood work which came out good except for the thyroid. She has been taking medicine for that which we will now cut down. All in all it was a good checkup and he doesn’t need to see her so often unless things change. Here's an old video from a better time. I sure miss those walks with her.
sadie's october walk four with music from Peg Karrasch on Vimeo.

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous7:26 AM

    she never fails to touch my heart. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tammy. I appreciate your concern. I miss hearing about you and your dwelling. Are you ever going to blog again...I miss it! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that Sadie is feeling good, even if you have to carry her a lot. It's no fun to be in discomfort or pain. Please give her her favorite rub or pat or scratch for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.