#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, May 14, 2017

happy Mother’s Day

"When I think about why people have children, I realize how little it should have to do with the future. If, before any children are conceived, we knew that our reward for raising them would be perhaps several phone calls a month, a very occasional visit, and the sense of having once been important in their lives, we might not do it. But if we realize that the rewards are given during the raising, we will calculate the cost differently. My children have taught me more than I taught them, given me more joy than I have given them, and their being present or even much aware of me now does not alter this." –Phyllis Theroux, The Journal Keeper – A Memoir

 

 

Having children has been my greatest joy in life. My two boys have given me the greatest happiness over many years. I am so proud of the good men that they have become. We have shared heartaches and exuberance, trials and accomplishments, and downfalls and celebrations. I am happy to still be part of their lives.

 Image may contain: outdoor

Chris

 

 

 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

 

Ryan

 

 

 

1 comment :

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Peggy! I hope that you had a lovely day, and I am so glad that your sons have brought so much happiness to you. I couldn't have children, but I'm certainly grateful for all the amazing children I've known throughout my life. Sending you a big, joyful hug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.