#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, May 06, 2011

Beautiful day

Yesterday was such a sunny, warm day. Even though the day started out at thirty degrees it warmed up to 63 in the afternoon. The sun was shining and I was able to finally get outside to do some land work. My first job was down by the lightpole in front of the house. I began removing the bricks around the circular area and put them back in a different way. It made the bed look neater, I bought some mulch and after that was down it looked much better. Then I weeded out my little herb garden by the front porch. I could see that I am going to have to transplant some of the overgrown thyme and lavender this year. I love this time of year when I can see what plants made it through the winter and are coming back. The tulips are finally up and the spring garden is looking so colorful. If it is nice today I will work on my picket fence area.

cofee cup 030 cofee cup 032

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.