#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, May 28, 2011

And the hail came down!








I've seen hail befoe. This seemed a little larger than usual. And it kept coming. The pounding got the attention of Don and Ryan who were down in the basement replumbing. Ryan ran up to the house with a piece of cardboard on his head yelling, "Where are the car keys? We've got to get Chris' van in the garage." By then the hailstones were large and hurt when they landed on your feet. Afterwards it looked like it snowed. Of course, in a few hours it was sunny and warm again.



It was a sunny day. Sunny and hot. Then a large dark cloud loomed in the sky. it became darker and then......plink, plink, plink....the hail began. First the little taps on the roof got my attention. And then the larger bangs. Louder and faster. Looking outside I saw hail bouncing on the porch.

SORRY...YOU HAVE TO READ THIS POST FROM THE END TO THE BEGINNING TO MAKE ANY SENSE OF IT. I HAVEN'T USED THIS METHOD OF BLOGGING FOR AWHILE AND I FORGOT THAT YOU HAD TO PUT THINGS IN THE REVERSE ORDER. WHAT A PAIN!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.