#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, May 06, 2011

Sprucing up the Property

Another beautiful day in Bradford. How we have waited for these. Don and I spent time outdoors again working on the property. There were so many branches that had fallen this year due to the heavy snows and strong winds. So Don put the cart behind the riding mower and we went around and picked up and burned all those branches. Then I painted my park bench blue and the ironwork shiny black. I put it down by the lamp pole and  in June I will put a hanging basket on a shepherd’s hook there.
spring outdoors 5.11 003

I also cleaned around the picket fence area pushing mulch back where it belonged and making things neat and tidy.

spring outdoors 5.11 002

  Tonight we are going out for dinner with a friend and then over to Don’s stepmother’s house to play cards.
Doesn’t the grass look so green ? It smells divine after the first cutting.

spring outdoors 5.11 004

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.