#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, May 01, 2011

How Quiet.

Listen…do you hear that? Neither do I. There are no sounds of little footsteps, no baby cooing, nor any signs of hubbub. My company left yesterday to return home to Tennessee after a brief stop at Chris’ house. I miss them already. I loved having the house full of kids again. We had a great week. The warm weather came with them and we got to take a walk on Pitt trail.
ryan's visit 4.11 008
Sara loved being in her stroller. She didn’t even need a jacket that day.

ryan's visit 4.11 011
Sean climbed up on the bridge to have a look.
ryan's visit 4.11 013


ryan's visit 4.11 012

While we were walking an emergency helicopter landed to take someone to a bigger hospital.
ryan's visit 4.11 016
We also colored Easter eggs.
ryan's visit 4.11 023
And made lasagna.

ryan's visit 4.11 005

ryan's visit 4.11 007
It was nice enough to play outside too.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.