#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Toodle-oo!

I’m off! I am taking a few days to go down to Fredericksburg VA and visit my sister Linda. It’s been a hectic and long, cold winter and I need a little break away from health worries. I plan on seeing pretty things and enjoying being with sis. In our family we call it a “sister fix”. Every time we are together all of our problems and worries are “fixed”. It’s like a shot in the arm of sunshine. It’s a love fest. It’s a picker-upper. I’m so lucky to have sisters.
image
a small alley leading to a shop in downtown Fredericksburg.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous7:28 PM

    Ohhh, no wonder I wasn't seeing anything from you. Have a great time Girlfriend:) Enjoy you sister/s.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.