#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Do you need a little Christmas ?


The winter sun is breaking over the top of the hill. wreath 2012 001

Getting the mail..notice the new mailbox cover?wreath 2012 002

The wreath that I won from Jan Williams. wreath 2012 003

Our Literary Club president, Fran Runyan, playing the Christmas fairy.wreath 2012 004

December 08 | Reading

What has been your favorite book or blog or magazine you've read this year?
My favorite book has got to be Eternal on the Water. My favorite magazine is a new one that I have just subscribed to which comes every season  The Cottage Journal. . I currently received the Winter Cottage edition.

cottage journal 007

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.