#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Challenged?

Have you ever had to overcome a challenge in your life? I've read of horrible things that people have to go through..fires, accidents, deaths of children or loss of their jobs or homes. I realize and have always felt that my life has been blessed. There has been a divine guidance in my life which has led me to make choices which have been good for my life. My challenges have been minor...quitting college to take care of my mother who had been in a serious accident, death of my parents...but nothing as devastating as others have had to overcome. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful life. Good husband and family, great friends, and a comfortable home. How blessed I have been.

2 comments :

  1. My hardest challenges have always been concerned with when my kids were facing challenges. I still remember a mother on an old t.v. movie saying, "A mother is only as happy as her saddest child."

    That is the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy! I'm glad that you have been blessed with a happy and wonderful life! I've faced some challenges, but I always think about how much more some people have survived. I am blessed to be living in this time and place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.