#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Music

One blog I found encourages us to create a poem, picture or story relating to a certain word a week. This week's word is music. When I was in Raleigh one big difference between that area and my hometown (besides the shopping and great places to eat). Was the music I heard. You have to remember that I live in a rather small town in western pennsylvania where when you press scan on the radio it only stops a six different stations. And two of those are country. I really never listen to pop music so I was surprised that in every store or restaurant there was upbeat music which made me feel energetic. By the end of the week I was singing along and knew the words to a favorite song.
Music has always been a part of my life. I sang in choruses in school and college and have played the piano all my life. It's too bad that I don't sit down at the piano more often.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.