#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, June 22, 2013

The flowers of summer

LI love climatus. Every year this voluptuous purple flower climbs up my iron arch. I have yet to figure out why the plant on the left grows so much fuller. They were bought and planted at the same time. 
   Another generous flower is my pink yarrow. I am not a great gardener and I'm very happy that this plant chooses to make a comeback every year. It even spreads with no encouragement from me. 
  Today is that perfect summer day that we dream about in the depth of winter. I have the house to myself since Don went to Buffalo for a fishing picnic. I washed my car, did a little gardening..weeding...before it got too hot , set up a little art studio in a back bedroom. Painted and now am enjoying relaxing and reading the latest Baldacci book, The Hit...what a perfect day!


1 comment :

  1. So glad you had your perfect day! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.