#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Beta Sigma Phi

For many years I belonged to an international social sorority called Beta Sigma Phi.  Twice a month the women met for programs and treats. We raised money for many charities sponsoring a Hearts and Roses Ball and selling different items throughout the years. Together we attended conventions and even sponsored mini conventions with a neighboring town. 
   But as things go gradually we lost members and soon we disbanded the group. I've kept in touch with some members but there were others that I haven't seen for awhile. So today I invited them to the house to catch up on each other's lives. We had a lovely afternoon. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.