#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What color are you?

Tongue in cheek is one of my favorite blogs. Cory amarato is an American living in France with a very handsome French husband. On her blog she challenged us to describe ourselves as a color. 
  I am Lake Superior Blue. That's the color Don recently painted on my front door. I think that fits my personality. It's not a run of the mill common blue. It's vibrant and noticeable it says I'm different. It's adaptable and can get along well with all the other colors. It can shine out in the darkness of the porch. It can serve in the background and be unobtrusive or can support any decorations put on it. 
    What color are you?

2 comments :

  1. Ohhhh, that is a terrific color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Cranberry! But my alter ego is orange.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.