#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bouquet day

My girlfriend Kay stopped by today for a visit and brought me a lovely fall bouquet. It was nice to see someone even if I do look bad. I have a bandage in front of my left ear where the plastic surgeon took the skin for the graft and a huge yellow sponge sewn to my head covering the skin graft. Tuesday I go back to Erie for a checkup and hopefully the sponge will come off then. Tis is the second surgery I've had for basal cell carcinoma. The first was in 2006. My husband is taking good care of me, even cooking my dinner tonight. 

1 comment :

  1. How nice that you are being pleasantly surprised with such gestures from those you love and care about :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.