#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pinterest tables

I spent the day in Erie today. My first stop was the plastic surgeon who gave me a good report on how well my skin graft is doing. Then I made quick stops at all my favorite stores as long as I was there. I didn't buy much. We needed some burlap to wrap some of our bushes. Last year the deer ate the male holly almost to the ground.  
  So here are some Pinterest pictures for your indulgence. Hope you like tablescapes as much as I do. 








1 comment :

  1. Rebecca9:56 PM

    I love the dark blue dishes and glassware with the pumpkin orange. It just pops. I used that color scheme for Matt's rehearsal dinner 10 years ago Nov. 15th. White round floor length tablecloths then large navy blue table squares and large decorated pumpkins. The table just glowed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.