#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, October 06, 2013

When you have a van

We are on our second van and I wouldn't have it any other way. We have used the space in our town and country van with disappearing back seats to bring all kinds of things home. Since my town has no furniture stores I have to rely on going out of town. When I find something I can usually fit it in. The back is four feet by eight feet with all the seats down. I brought my dining room table and all the chairs, a seven foot hutch, and a console table and baker's rack in it. Recently when Linda and I were in North Carolina visiting my sister in Raleigh linda found this piece of furniture that she knew would make a perfect coffee bar. We also brought home the black mirror that she found at a consignment store. It looks great in her kitchen!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.