#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

When one door closes...

On Sunday morning my sisters left to go back to Virginia....and on Sunday night my son and family arrived from Tennessee.  Yes, I am the only one in my family to stay up North.  
    The weather has turned colder...in the low seventies..and they are enjoying it. They have a few things planned for this week, mostly outdoor activities like visiting Rimrock and Allegany State Park. I am enjoying the kids being here. I bought a chess set and taught Sean how to play. He is nine and caught on quite quickly. Then later he taught Sara who is six. 


Ryan and Sara playing chess.  



1 comment :

  1. Chess is an awesome game, Peggy. Kudos to you for teaching it to sara!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.