#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Who knew?

There are some things that you just didn't know existed. I was complaining to my daughter in law that I love my stainless steel refrigerator but the handles always got dirty. I said what I needed was a cloth cover that velcroed. She immediately grabbed her phone and said ..let's see if they have it on eBay. Would you believe they did?  Then she said try Amazon and you know what?  They sell them. Since I have Amazon prime I oresered them right away and they came yesterday. They fit perfectly and are exactly what I was looking for. Who knew?


.

1 comment :

  1. Amazon Prime is so very convenient, Peggy! I'm glad that you found what you needed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.