#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, March 18, 2019

Can it be Spring?

I’ve finally decided that even though the temperature outside is still freezing (27 this morning) that I am moving on. I think it’s because finally we are having sunny days and the snow has melted. Even with the chill in the air I feel like Spring could be here soon. (Actually it isn’t until April that we get daffodils and May before the trees have leaves). 
   Anyway I rooted around in my basement room with all the decorations and got some out. I am trying to let go so I don’t have so much but darn..it’s hard when it comes to nests, birds, and bunnies. My job for today is to go to that room and go through things again. 
     Today I get a gold star for going to the Y and walking on the treadmill. I walked five times last week and hope to keep it up. I’m trying to build my endurance for Hawaii. I know there will be a lot of time on my feet there. Especially with “baby legs” (my sister Linda). It’s only a month away now and I’m getting excited. 
       Are you getting ready for Spring? when does it come in your neck of the woods?

1 comment :

  1. Yes, you do get a gold star, Peggy! I'm noticing the shift from silvered sunlit to golden sunlight as the sun moves north along the horizon. Wishing spring truly arrives soon for you. I go through things over and over trying to eliminate "sparks of joy" from my piles. Slowly but surely I'm whittling them down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.