#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Wednesday already?

I can’t believe how fast the days go by. If I miss a post please forgive me. Today I got out a few of my Spring decorations even though it seems too soon. The snow is melting with the temperature climbing to fifty today. And the sun felt so warm but the wind was cold.  I got into my clothes closet and purged six bags of tops. I found it very easy to let go. It seems the more I do that the easier it is. I wasn’t wearing most of them anyway and some of the sweaters had to be twenty years old. It was time. I am continuing to go to the Y and walk on the treadmill. Will you think I’m vain if I post this self portrait? I’m using an app called photo lab. I took an online course in self portraits once and got over my fear of posting pictures of myself. I thought this on was different. 




1 comment :

  1. I love your self portrait, Peggy. I don't think that you are vain. I think that you are brave! Love the photo of you. Some people seem to do and accomplish so much while I'm always running around spinning my wheels. Sometimes ADHD is a challenge. You inspire me, my friend! Hugs to you and Don!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.