#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Having fun

I haven’t been blogging for a few days and you may have guessed that I am busy living life. I am in Tennessee visiting Ryan and the family. This winding road leads up through the mountains to Don’s sister’s home. It starts out as a highway but winds up round and round into a one lane road with lots of curves and twists. It’s peaceful up where she lives and is away from Pigeon Forge with its tourist traffic.


Today we are going for breakfast at Paula Deen’s restaurant then ride the huge Ferris wheel at the Island in Pigeon Forge. Ryan and Jenny both took the day off so they could spend time with us while we are here. 


Last evening after dinner the whole family took a walk down their street. The kids and Ryan rode bikes while Jenny and I walked. It was in the low seventies yesterday and I am enjoying this warm weather after the cold days in Bradford. 



Every month I send the kids each a crate from KiwiCo. The crates are so well done and suited to their individual ages. Sara got hers while we were there. Don helped her put together a mechanical sweeper. 



Of course Sara and I had to “play” makeup. 












No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.