#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, May 31, 2019

Hipstamatic

I had forgotten about the Hipstamatic app on my iPad. What fun I had yesterday taking photos with this app that converts them to different effects. 





Don and I spent most of the day in the garage. It needed a good cleaning and organizing. My husband has always been a great handyman and can fix almost anything.  But that means there are all kinds of supplies and tools around.....plumbing, wire, screws, etc.  he sat while I handed him the items one by one and he had to decide to let it go or keep it. Letting go was hard for him. He was raised to hold on to everything just in case you might need it someday. But we managed to do one side of the garage. Today we will tackle it again. 






2 comments :

  1. Tomorrow and Sunday are our days for the garage. We are going to clean out and clean up. There are many things that need to be recycled and many things that are just plane garbage. John likes to tell people I am the one that cannot get rid of things but in truth he hates to get rid of stuff. Like Don he thinks he will need that scrap of string some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool effects, Peggy. My husband and I would never survive the process you and Don went through while cleaning the garage. He knows exactly what to do with all my "valuable" things, and I with his. However when it comes to our own ... Letting go is so hard. Kudos to both of you for accomplishing one side of the garage. That's progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.