#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, May 03, 2019

Now on to Spring


Two glorious days in the seventies really made me feel that the bad weather is over and now Spring is here. The daffodils are blooming as well as the grape hyacinths. I put the small table and two chairs out onto the breezeway to take advantage of sitting outside for a minute. I am ready now to put out the swing and table and start gardening or at least cleaning up the beds. 

This weekend Chris and Wendy are coming up and maybe he can help with some of the heavy lifting. 








2 comments :

  1. Hi, Peggy! I see you are home safely. I love your spring vignettes! It's good that Chris and Wendy are with you for the weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! It's good to be home and back in the rhythm of daily life.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.