#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, May 06, 2019

I’m blue


Blue is one of my favorite colors for flowers. My picket fence area is full of grape hyacinths and other blue flowers which are volunteers. 

I love the color by the walkway. I plan on redoing this area but I want to find a way to keep all those perennials. 


This is also blooming. I planted it last year but I’m not sure what exactly it is. 

Today I took advantage of the 73 degrees to work outside on the bank cutting back old stems and picking up pine needles. We also got out our swing and some of the summer metal decorations. The sun must have energized me since I walked on the treadmill at the Y this morning and went on a long walk on Pitt Trail before supper. 



  

1 comment :

  1. I think your blue volunteers are forget me nots, Peggy. My great grandmother had them running amok in her front yard, and they are lovely. The second reminds me of violets. but I'm not sure that it is. I'll probably remember the name of the flower in the middle of the night. Way to get some exercise in ~ I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.