#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Watercolor at the Depot


Joy, joy! My watercolor classes in Mayville have started again at the Depot. I love Susan as a teacher and learn something new every single time I go. She gives us a small art history lesson or shows us contemporary artists. Today she critiqued a few paintings that students had brought in and offered to do the same for us if we wanted to bring something in. 

Vases of lilacs were placed on our tables and after some direction from Susan we went at painting on our own. 

The class was full today and it is always interesting to see how different techniques are used by the artists. 

My friend Cece used a very light hand in her painting. 


This is my finished lilac painting in watercolor. 









1 comment :

  1. Beautiful, Peggy! You have a delicate touch. Lilacs are my favorite flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.