#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

How fast the days pass


Today I  at the salon. I can’t believe that I haven’t blogged Thursday. I’ve been busy getting the summer things out. Blogging just isn’t a priority right now. There are so many things I want to do.  And any spare time I have I’ve been watching Wonderland on Amazon Prime. If you liked Thirty Something you will love this story about Australian friends all living in the same apartment building called Wonderland. 

2 comments :

  1. Terry and I wonder at how fast time flies almost every day. Our six-inch snowfall was gone in less than 24 hours. Maybe now we can start getting our summer things out. Have a good one, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peggy! Take you time to refresh, you need to spend some personal time in order to maintain your focus here on the blog. You are a terrific blogger I must say!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.