#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, May 13, 2019

Lancaster PA

I spent a great day with my sister Linda, Wendy and Scott in Lancaster yesterday. The girls were there for an evening performance by Jeanne Robertson a humorist that we have been watching on Youtube for a while. Scott lives and works there and met us for lunch. 

We walked the downtown area for a while and had lunch at Issac’s. Then we went to small where I found a beautiful dress for Chris’ wedding.  We traveled around the Amish country area even seeing a lot of buggies.  

That’s Jeanne standing in the background. She comes out before and after the performances to talk to people.  We had a great time at her show. It was rainy when we got out so I was very grateful that .wendy drove all day. She used to work in Lancaster and was familiar with the area.  It was a wonderful day. 




1 comment :

  1. It sounds like you had a great time, Peggy! Sisters are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.