#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, September 02, 2019

A time long ago and far away

I was on a cleaning spree today and tackled my entertainment center in the living room. It once housed our television but since we built the sunroom we no longer use it for that. It had turned into a storage place and gotten out of hand. I wanted to use the space where the tv used to be to store my framed art. So I removed everything and even cleaned the large cupboard below it. Don sat and helped me go through a lot of pictures. I found some I hadn’t ever seen....or at least didn’t remember.  There were three that were behind another picture in a frame. When I removed the first picture these three black and white photos appeared. 

Me at 18. These candid shots are precious to me now. I wish I still had that jawline...LOL.






1 comment :

  1. Oh My Peggy!!!! Your beauty is still with you♥️ And...tomorrow is your very special day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST PEGGY♥️πŸŽ‚πŸ¨πŸŽΆπŸŽΊπŸŒΊπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸ­πŸŒ»♥️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.