#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

My son the inventor


This plaque is for Chris’ tenth invention. He works at Tyco Electronics in Harrisburg as a research and development engineer. He has always been clever and it started very young. As a baby he had a wooden car with three tools which could only be put together by placing the pieces in the right place. At four he disassembled  the neighbor’s old motorcycle (I’m not kidding). He took a wrench and other tools and wanted to see how it came apart. I came home one night when he was a teenager and he had my VCR all apart on the rug. He was taking computer classes at Pitt in Junior HIgh and belonged to a computer club. He loves cars and always has a project in the works. He loves working with his hands and using his mind to solve problems. He has three other patents submitted and is working on three more. I am so very proud of him. 

1 comment :

  1. I am in awe of inventors. Congratulations to Chris for all he has accomplished. It must have been interesting discussing the disassembly of the old motorcycle with the neighbors. I hope they knew he was about to do it ~ LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.