#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Real people


Hey Alexa, play some Latin music.... I am loving the upbeat tempo of the Latin beat. It suits my mood today. It is an extraordinary day with crisp breezes and sunny skies. It’s a good day to get out of the house and walk somewhere. I will be starting a photography course soon and the teacher is encouraging us to get out and take some pictures and has given us prompts. I don’t require much of myself when it come to that. In my mind I know that the only way to improve my photography is to practice but I get lazy when it comes to actually going out and applying myself. So I need to form a new habit. So out I will go. How are you enjoying these lovely fall days?

3 comments :

  1. I like those kind of people too and hope I am also!

    Peggy, our son has started using his dad's old film Nikon and has fallen in love now with film photography. He loves exploring their town and capturing shots of abandoned buildings. Perhaps it will come back like vinyl records are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are getting out and having fun with your camera. My poor compute is crashing with the weight of 112,000+ photos and over 650 videos. Time for anther one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found my current favorite Latin song on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCjNJDNzw8Y Thanks for reminding me to listen to it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.