#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, September 08, 2019

Celebrating

Well, today is my 75th birthday. Even though that number makes me seem real old inside I do not feel it at all. I like to think that I’m young at heart. I am visiting Chris and he asked me where I would like to go to dinner. I told him that I would prefer getting subs and going up to the overlook. It is a special place in the hills with a great view. I don’t need something fancy to mark this day. Just being with family makes it special. 
  Yesterday Chris  and Wendy closed the pool and put away some summer things. Next week he will be up in Bradford and the following weekend is the wedding. Then they are off to Switzerland for their honeymoon. So they wanted to get things done around the house. 
  We played cards then enjoyed chicken pot pie that I had made. Afterwards we went to the Sweet Shop a new ice cream place that opened in Boiling Springs for a treat. 





Then followed that by watching a movie in Chris’s theater room. Today my goal is to hang up all the decorations that he has for down there. 

A perfect way to spend my birthday. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.